Tuesday 14 September 2010

Just lift your head...

Originally posted 14th August 2010.


I was fitting the bunkbed (no honey pine or turned columns i promise!) in the kid's room yesterday and found, much to my amusement, that from the top bunk you could check the surf out on cowloes just by simply raising your head off the pillow. So I thought I'd take a shot from the bed to share with you all, not a bad view to wake to is it?

Also on the up, we're getting ever closer to that gin & tonic (Plymouth or Bombay, decisions decisions!) moment with just some final trim, lick of paint and then some tweaking. All being well we get to stay in the house ourselves for the first time next week then it will be available from Friday 27th August (last minute august bank holiday week break anyone, I guarantee its the only available house in Sennen Cove?).

We're also just working out detail with an agency who will handle bookings for us. Maybe we're fussy but we wanted to ensure we went with someone who would offer the level of service that we would expect ourselves, and believe me after doing the rounds of holiday cottage agencies there are some shockers out there, so as soon as the contract is finalised I will post their detail on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment